re: my Watching@bugzilla begins
I have watched a few days (almost a week) but I got nothing. I must have done something wrong. I log back in Bugzilla and check my “Preferences”-> “Email Preferences”
User Watching: That looks ok….I have the name/address
Field/recipient specific options: Oh no, I forgot the check on “CCed”, silly me. Anyway, problem solved
I received 6 emails in an hour from email@example.com regards a bug on Unix & Windows.
I am able to see the conversation between the person who I am watching with others. Watching is a great tools to get to know a person work and his/her involvement in the bugzilla. I just wish there is some kind of tool out there that help me filter/organizes these emails.
for example: only the messages which includes the word “locale; en-GB; en-CA; python; etc” are being forwarded to avoid information overloading.
maybe a “search mail function” that go though all the emails in the mailbox, so that only the mail with the given word will show. Oh wait, Gmail has this already.
2 Comments »
- Our 0.3 Release!
- Distcc?!?! Woo!
- Lab 5 Completed
- Redo Lab 1-2 & Lab 3-4 Posted
- Lab: Creating a Binary C++ XPCOM Component
- Problem with Fixing a bug in Thunderbird Lab
- Helping on SQLite/CVS Editor/Testing
- More for the Translator Tool 0.2
- Our 0.2
- re: my Watching@bugzilla begins
- Modifying the Browser Lab (continued! done)
- Modifying the Browser Lab